June issue

cubfan23@earthlink.net cubfan23@earthlink.net
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 14:43:51 -0700

Thanks for the initial review of the June issue, Gretchen. But,
without having seen the magazine itself, the removal of the Playmate
of the Year from the cover of the issue that honors her is a critical
mistake that causes all of the potential improvements (and otherwise)
to pale in comparison. I was wondering what you thought of that, and
if you agree that this may be more distressing than anything else,
pro or con, that the new crowd is doing.

Dave Waldon