Peggy's letter about the June cover

Brian Sorgatz bsorgatz@hotmail.com
Sun, 27 Apr 2003 14:42:31 -0700

Peggy Wilkins wrote:
>Well, I gotta say, I am shocked and disappointed.  This is a straying
>from a venerable tradition.  The first PMOYs were not on the cover,
>but they have been ever since Donna Michelle in 1964.  The PMOY cover
>has been something I have looked forward to ever since I saw my first
>PMOY, Dorothy Stratten, in 1980 -- truly a stunning cover that was.
>After I see this issue for myself, this definitely warrants a well
>thought out letter to Dear Playboy.

My sentiments exactly. Peggy, if you're willing and able, please post a copy
of your letter to Dear Playboy on this list. I intend to write a letter,
too. Naturally, I won't send your exact words, but I could use them as
inspiration. Maybe it would be a good idea for every Playboy50 member who
agrees with us to send a letter.

Brian Sorgatz