This project

Brian Sorgatz bsorgatz@hotmail.com
Fri, 01 Aug 2003 11:50:22 -0700

I wrote:
  Brian> I agree that changing Mr. Hefner's mind on this matter
  Brian> ought to be the primary goal of this mailing list.
  Brian> Everything else that we've discussed here is secondary.

Peggy Wilkins replied:
>That is not quite what I said, though -- to me, this paraphrase of
>what I said is not accurate.  For me, this project (which goes far
>beyond being a mailing list) has a very large scope; and I have no
>intention of narrowing the scope of what I want to do.

I sincerely apologize for misrepresenting your point of view.  After I
submitted the post, I had a sinking feeling that I had done so.  This
was clearly a mistake on my part.  However, I hope you won't take
offense if I ask you to consider the suggestion that I made.  I see
two important reasons for it:

1.) Hefner's attitude has certainly been the driving force behind the
recent decline in the magazine's quality which we unanimously abhor.

2.) In an earlier post, you revealed that you have apparently often
had the big boss man's ear.  If so, a written statement from you
labeled "primary" and "unanimous" is likely to have significant
impact.

Brian Sorgatz