My latest letter to PLAYBOY

Brian Sorgatz bsorgatz@hotmail.com
Wed, 06 Aug 2003 23:40:57 -0700

Below is a copy of a letter I am about to send.  A squeaky wheel gets
greased, I say.

August 6, 2003

Dear Playboy
680 North Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, IL  60611

Dear Editor:

In the September "Dear Playboy," you wrote, "While Christina [Santiago]
would have made a fabulous cover, we wanted to let everyone passing a
newsstand know that we had bagged the delicious Sarah Kozer."  I am sorely
disappointed by your judgment here. The Playmate of the Year did not deserve
to be upstaged by a here-today-gone-tomorrow "celebrity" from reality TV.

I would like to see PLAYBOY maintain more respect for its own traditions.
Change is sometimes necessary, but please don't throw the baby out with the
bath water.

Thank you for your attention,

Brian Sorgatz