Discussion topics timetable

Peggy Wilkins mozart@lib.uchicago.edu
Sun, 06 Jul 2003 19:06:58 -0500

I'm back after an unanticipatedly long break.  I would now like to
begin covering topics more systematically; here is the timetable I
propose using on a per-topic basis.

Week of 7/7
 - art
 - cartoons
 - communication
 - playboy.com

Week of 7/14
 - special editions
 - promotion
 - TV and video

Week of 7/21
 - photography
 - production

Week of 7/28
 - covers
 - international editions
 - opportunities

Week of 8/4
 - circulation/distribution/display
 - advertising
 - competitors

Week of 8/11
 - editorial content
 - format/layout/design
 - catalog

In coming up with this schedule, I tried to anticipate large and small
topics and mix their discussion in the same week to spread out the
load as evenly as possible.  Ideally discussions will run Monday
through Sunday; but this is a general suggestion and is not intended
to be an immutable rule.  I expect specific discussions will continue
as long as there is something to say about a topic.

This list isn't intended to be exhaustive, and discussions of recent
and current issues, as well as other relevant topics that come up,
should continue.

That said, let's get started.

Peggy Wilkins
mozart@lib.uchicago.edu