Communication and sharing: Dot Com/Special Editions/Foreign Editions

Peggy Wilkins mozart@lib.uchicago.edu
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 23:53:29 -0500

On rereading my comments on Special Editions, i notice that my
emphasis didn't come out quite as I had intended.  I think I gave the
impression that I wanted SE to take over Playmate photography,
especially with the suggestion that some of the SE photographers could
get experience with the 8x10 format.  Actually my intended main point
was that the magazine should utilize the design expertise of the SE
staff, in particular because they have demonstrated such strength in
this area.  I intended the suggestion about Playmate photography to be
secondary.

I also think the SE photography style could have a beneficial
influence on the magazine, especially in adding a fresher perspective.

I hope this clarifies what I meant.

Peggy Wilkins
mozart@lib.uchicago.edu