Folio: November 2002: Rethinking a Great American Magazine

Peggy Wilkins mozart@lib.uchicago.edu
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 22:59:20 -0500

I found the Folio feature that Donna was referring to.  It makes for
some very good reading -- there are a lot of interesting and
provocative suggestions (and I know one of them for the cover will
please Dan very much).  I am attaching the full text below.  I will be
removing the full text from the playboy archives due to copyright
restrictions, but the full text can be viewed here:

http://foliomag.com/ar/marketing_rethinking_great_american/index.htm

I will have some comments as soon as I get them together.  In the
meantime, enjoy this good read.  Unfortunately I don't have any of the
illustrations referred to in the text.

    NOTE: Full text of article removed from this archive
     due to copyright restrictions.