Problem with last message

Peggy Wilkins mozart@lib.uchicago.edu
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 22:40:31 -0500

I apologize, especially to Brad Hodges who wrote the original message,
for sending a playboy50 message out that had a huge banner at the
start of it saying "This mail is probably spam".  The place where I
work at the University of Chicago has been having a growing spam
problem, just like the rest of the world, and I installed SpamAssassin
as a sendmail mail filter on my computer for configuration and testing
before attempting a larger, site-wide installation.  I didn't expect
it to catch any of these list messages.  I have some additional
configuration work to do so that this won't happen again.  In any
case, this shouldn't happen again.  Sorry about that!

Peggy Wilkins
mozart@lib.uchicago.edu