Playboy50 digest, Vol 1 #28 - 3 msgs

Alfred Urrutia rampagingsloth@yahoo.com
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 15:00:27 -0800 (PST)

--- Brad Hodges <brad461@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Yes, but these magazines don't require much "reading"--I liken Maxim to
> Playboy like USA Today is to the New York Times. I've heard that James
> Kaminsky will make the articles in Playboy even shorter, which is
> disheartening. I like long, meaty articles and interviews, and I like long
> pictorials.

If they're good then they can be long.  But long, mediocre articles
are painful.  There's a sportswriter at the L.A. Times, Bill Plasche,
I think, who thinks that everything he writes is up for a Pulitzer.
It's horrible, unending reading, his crap.  And sports articles ain't
that long to begin with.

Alfred.

=====
"My father was a crapsmith, his father was a crapsmith and,
 BY GOD, I am a crapsmith!"
     - What StWhore's shitty dart skills were saying in the
       Firehouse.

Alfred Urrutia                     rampagingsloth@yahoo.com