Removable Transparent Cover Lines

Donna Tavoso dtavoso@earthlink.net
Fri, 9 May 2003 06:54:20 -0500 (EST)

While economically I don't think Playboy could afford to print a
vellum sheet which could go over newsstand copies, yes the New Yorker
can but the print run difference between the magazines numbers into
the hundreds of thousands . . . I don't see why they can't do a
seperate cover for subscribers that didn't have cover lines I think
that would be ideal.  Now that I think of it may have been a good idea
to put the PMOY of subscribers copies and Sarah Kozar on newsstand
copies.  That would have been a solution that could have pleased
everyone.

And Brad is right about the back cover, the money they make on the
advertising is too extensive for them to give up.

Donna