recent posts

Gretchen Edgren budsms@ix.netcom.com
Fri, 09 May 2003 10:11:38 -0400

I think Peggy and Donna have made some excellent comments. A campaign to woo
advertisers would be great...I don't have a clue how to go about it, either.
Organizations like MoveOn have had good luck with e-mail petition campaigns.

I didn't intend to beat up on new editors, either. I think they're doing
some really interesting things. Mistakes have always happened, and Bill
Farley is right about fans' sometimes paying more attention than editors. I
know I used to pick Wilmer's brains about Playmates! But it is true that
having the occasional veteran around helps in terms of institutional memory
banks.

gretchen