Honor Thy Playmate

David Reeves dreeves97@hotmail.com
Fri, 16 May 2003 16:11:40 -0600

Thank you, Donna, but I know Pam's status.  It's my friends who don't.
My point (which I'll re-address soon) is that the average person isn't
an expert on some of the things knowledgeable PB fans like us take for
granted. Not that that's a problem to me personally, but in the
context of publicity and "the Playboy (Playmate) mystique it's highly
important.  7-Up is the "un-cola", yet I know people who thought it
has caffeine.

I personally would have made Pamela a PMOY, but then I don't yet fully
understand the editorial decision-making process that goes into making
Playboy what is was, is or will become.  Playboy is largely a
well-maintained product.  We're not here to chastise anyone in
particular.  As fans and supporters, we're trying to come to grips
with what is happening at/to OFM.

David Reeves