Hef Rex; the Playboy Mansion

Brian Sorgatz bsorgatz@hotmail.com
Fri, 16 May 2003 16:39:24 -0700

Donna Tavoso wrote:
>There will never be another Hef and I don't think Jim Kaminsky has any
>desire to be him, what he does have a desire for is to ensure that
>Playboy the magazine continues to grow and thrive -- my bet is that is
>what Hef wants as well.

As I mentioned before, Hef's successor to the throne does not have to
be Kaminsky.  Someone else could take up residence at the Playboy
Mansion, host the parties, etc.  Maybe one of Hef's sons will do it
some day.

Failing that, the next best thing would be for PEI to preserve the
Mansion, perhaps turning it into a tourist attraction, like Hearst
Castle or Graceland.  It is our Mecca, after all.

Brian Sorgatz