Playboy50 submission deadline?

Peggy Wilkins mozart@lib.uchicago.edu
Mon, 19 May 2003 16:05:50 -0500

    Brian> Peggy, do you have a specific date in mind for ending this
    Brian> list?  If so, I think it would be helpful for us to know
    Brian> it--at least a month in advance, if possible.

The simple answer is that I was planning on ending at the end of the
summer, probably by the end of August.  That is over three months from
now.  I have not been pushing our discussion the way I had originally
announced (and intended) as of yet, for reasons that I haven't said
much about.  However, that is definitely on my agenda, and soon.

Peggy Wilkins
mozart@lib.uchicago.edu