Ava Regina (was Hef Rex)

Brian Sorgatz bsorgatz@hotmail.com
Sat, 24 May 2003 19:52:29 -0700

irishslider wrote:
>How about letting Ava Fabian succeed Hef as the official live-in
>hostess at PLAYBOY functions at the Mansion? She is familiar with the
>traditions of PLAYBOY, is a popular Playmate, and is a sort of "den
>mother" to younger Playmates and prospective Playmates as it is?
>
>Mike

I like this idea.  I had thought that Hef's "royal" successor should be
male, but maybe this was sexist of me.  If PLAYBOY takes this route, I
believe it should deliberately, self-consciously, and openly identify Ms.
Fabian (or whomever) as an heiress to a "throne."  Don't just quietly move
her into the Mansion.  Give her a title, perhaps something like Ms. Playboy
or the Supreme Hostess.  It will seem corny at first, but people will get
used to it, and then it will seem only natural.  We already take the notion
of the "crown" or "title" of Playmate of the Year for granted.

Brainstorming idea:  Does anyone else have suggestions for the official
title of the master or mistress of ceremonies at the Playboy Mansion?

Brian Sorgatz