And now... a Playmate on the cover

David Reeves dreeves97@hotmail.com
Wed, 28 May 2003 11:50:23 -0600

I hope Nikki's issue outsells Sarah's!  Did anyone else see Fox's summer
kick-off show last week?  Nikki was one of 6 contestants and first runner-up
in the "first annual" celebrity bikini pageant on this show.  I didn't catch
any reference to Playboy on the show, but I believe that her issue will do
well and will reinforce the belief that Playboy is in large part a magazine
about showcasing women with incredible looks, great potential and above all
the equal of any male reader's actual or hoped-for desires.

David Reeves