Going back to the PMOY non-cover ... will the mag acknowledge the controversy?

cubfan23@earthlink.net cubfan23@earthlink.net
Wed, 28 May 2003 12:28:36 -0700

Does anyone think that Playboy will print the letter slamming their
decision not to put Christina Santiago on the cover? PB has been
fairly honest in the past when it comes to negative letters, but I
expect there was a bit of an onslaught this time around. Even if they
acknowledged that their move was not a popular decision, that woulc
be a positive move for me. I suspect those letters - mine included -
would be published in either the August or September issues.

--
Dave Waldon
AC145895

Second only counts in horseshoes, hand grenades and presidential elections.