Carl's Jr.

Donna Tavoso Donna Tavoso <dtavoso@earthlink.net>
Sat, 8 Nov 2003 14:19:59 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

I think the idea of writing to Carl's Jr is great, and the fact that
they are reporting that sales are up 26% is going to make more people
hire Hef for endorsements, but in the media unfortunately that only
proves what a celebrity he is, it doesn't translate into more
advertising for the magazine.

What would really help the magazine is if everyone wrote Tommy
Hilfiger and told them how much they liked their campaign that is
running in December.  They hired 3 playmates to model their new shirts
and it was a six page advertising win for the magazine. And while I
admit I'm slightly prejudice because I worked the project, I think it
looks great. (and yes, for the record we are aware that we made a
mistake listed Christina as PMOY for 2002 not 2003)

Donna