Hef's rightful successor: Jeff Cohen

Brian Sorgatz bsorgatz@hotmail.com
Thu, 05 Feb 2004 15:48:11 -0800

Peggy Wilkins wrote:
>Do you suppose he has designs on wider editorial work than the SE work
>he does now with photography, layout, and design?  The Editor In Chief
>role has a very wide scope, overseeing the entire magazine.  If he's
>interested in that sort of thing, more power to him; if not, I at
>least agree with Brian that his outlook is very well suited to working
>with print publications in general, and PLAYBOY in particular.

It's not just Cohen's outlook that I admire, but his writing.  It's
unfortunate that he doesn't write full-page introductions for the SEs
anymore.  Ladies and gentlemen, if you own any SEs from a few years ago, go
read a few of those introductions.  Many of them are delightful prose poems.

Brian Sorgatz