It's hip to be square

Brian Sorgatz bsorgatz@hotmail.com
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 12:19:38 -0800

I wrote:
>Note to Peggy: I echo Steve's hope that the text of your
>report is "not set in stone" quite yet.

Peggy Wilkins replied:
>Please provide more details.  I would like to know what your concerns
>are (and that goes for anyone else, too).  Is it an issue of what I am
>saying, how I am saying it, or perhaps you think it is wrong?  I would
>like more specific information than this general hint that you think
>something is amiss.

Here's what I meant:  In a recent post, you said that you were completely
finished editing the excerpts for the final report.  But I hope that you
will consider my most recent posts for inclusion in those excerpts anyway.
I have assumed that Steve Sloca has the same idea, although I may be wrong,
of course.

If you intend to set a hard deadline for possible excerpts, please give us
at least two weeks advance notice.

Brian Sorgatz