Playboy50 submission deadline

Peggy Wilkins mozart@lib.uchicago.edu
Tue, 02 Mar 2004 00:33:39 -0600

I am asked:

Brian Sorgatz <bsorgatz@hotmail.com> writes:
    > So how about it?  When will it be REALLY too late to submit
    > posts with the hope of having them included in the excerpts
    > of your final report?

Please plan on having any comments in no later than March 15, two
weeks from today.

I would especially appreciate comments on recent issues.  The last
issue I remember reviewing here was October 2003, which is by now
quite old.  Also, now that we've had a full year of the "new" PLAYBOY,
any comments on the general direction they've gone in (preferably with
specific examples)?  And what about the recent issues do people most
and least like?

Peggy Wilkins
mozart@lib.uchicago.edu