Forum Letters

Steve Migala HiHef@msn.com
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 02:04:25 -0600

Dear Playboy 50:

One thing I noticed about the March, 2004 issue that disturbed me was
that there was just one column (actually, a sidebar) for letters to the
Plaboy Forum.

I hope this is not permanent. Since its inception, one of the most
important features of the Playboy Forum has been the feedback from the
readers about the important social issues that are discussed. This
apparent deemphasis of reader dialogue on important issues may be the
most serious indication yet of the much-feared "dumbing down" of Playboy
yet.

If this project has any success, I hope that it will convince Playboy to
reexamine the importance of the long-standing dialogue between the Forum
section and the readers, and not contract the reader feedback section.

Sincerely,
Steve
Chicago, Illinois