My Final Words

Brian Sorgatz bsorgatz@hotmail.com
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 13:46:13 -0800

Dan Stiffler wrote:
>Quite frankly, I don't think many of those in decision-making roles at
>PLAYBOY care about its history; in fact, I would suspect that some of them
>would rather suppress it.  There is the usual flashback on the Playmate
>News pages; that's about it.

I'm still pissed off about the "Class of '54" blurb on page 40 of the
January issue.  Whoever committed this atrocity should be fired.  If
you're too intellectually lazy to know the exact year that PLAYBOY was
first published, you don't deserve to work there.

>Honestly, I feel a little sorry for the young guys today.

Thank you for saying so.  As I mentioned at the end of my "Change is
bad!" post, this young guy feels sorry for himself for having been
born too late (at least as far as PLAYBOY is concerned).

Brian Sorgatz