Playboy vs Playboy.com

Juan Carlos Araujo nickcharly@yahoo.com.ar
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 11:01:43 -0300 (ART)

When Hef created Playboy in 1953 was a made dream reality that lasted
in 1985- In the moment in which Christie Hefner takes Playboy and
turns it into a corporation the Hef dream dead. If Playboy does not
obtain better photographers of the height of Richard Fegley, Pompeo
Posar and excellent others, we will not be able to have good
centerfolds.  If they do not stop ruining the covers with inscriptions
that almost cover the photo of the cover Playboy will not manage to
stand out in the positions of magazines. Finally if they becomes
exhausted the time and the money in Playboy.com lamentably we will
lose to our dear magazine.  Thank you

Juan Carlos Araujo
Buernos Aires -Argentina