Update

Peggy Wilkins mozart@lib.uchicago.edu
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 23:41:38 -0600

I am getting very close to completing my own writing that, together
with selected excerpts from the discussions here and other relevant
(and relatively brief) excerpts from the PML and the Cyber Club
message boards, will make up the final report of this project.  My
target date for sending it off is April 5.

I have posted another (brief but I hope to the point) installment
here:

   http://mozart.lib.uchicago.edu/mozart/playboy50/art_director.html

I welcome comments of any nature.

In case anyone is keeping track of such things, I have made a few
subtle changes (improvements I think) to this previously posted item:

   http://mozart.lib.uchicago.edu/mozart/playboy50/what_ails_playboy.html

Peggy Wilkins
mozart@lib.uchicago.edu