Please review: topics for systematic discussion

Peggy Wilkins mozart@lib.uchicago.edu
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 00:49:55 -0500

    Brian> Peggy, please excuse my candor, but I wonder why this list
    Brian> is necessary, since the vast majority of these topics have
    Brian> already been covered.  I can understand how this could help
    Brian> you organize your final report, but it would force people
    Brian> to repeat themselves a lot.

We may have covered some of the topics in passing, but we have
discussed few of them deliberately and in depth.  Not to worry, I am
not going to just say "today we discuss X, what does everyone think?"
-- I plan on providing quite a bit of context and probably some
questions, in addition to my own detailed comments.  You will just
have to trust me there!  There should be no need to repeat what has
already been said, unless there is a good reason for doing so.

Peggy Wilkins
mozart@lib.uchicago.edu