Going back to the PMOY non-cover ... will the mag acknowledge the controversy?

Peggy Wilkins mozart@lib.uchicago.edu
Wed, 28 May 2003 15:23:23 -0500

    Dave> Does anyone think that Playboy will print the letter
    Dave> slamming their decision not to put Christina Santiago on the
    Dave> cover?

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "the letter" or "slamming" (are
you referring to a particular letter?), but I would imagine they will
print a selection of comments if they received enough response on this
issue -- and I certainly hope they did.  I think my letter, for
instance, was a fair representation of what some people thought, and I
consider it to be well stated.

If they follow the usual pattern, any letters concerning the PMOY
should appear in the September issue.

I suspect they will welcome the opportunity to comment on the issue.

Peggy Wilkins
mozart@lib.uchicago.edu